
![]() |
| Venue unblemished before the crowd poured in (courtesy of F3 Malaysia's FB) |
Getting in was hassle-free as I didn't bring my handbag with me (just wallet, phone and car keys). If you do have your bag with you, there will be a station at the entrance for the staff to place your bag in a secured plastic bag so as to prevent theft. So I made my way over to womenswear, ready to haul stuff but...
The. Place. Was. A. Mess.
| Be prepared to look though every single piece on the racks as pieces tend to unknowingly migrate between sections. |
| There were ladies beside me trying on the clothes and then tossing the ones they didn't want into this pile. Tsk. |
I kid you not, there were clothes on the floor, hangers poking out in every direction, women in the corner taking their tops off to try the clothes (despite the organisers disallowing it). Oh yes, you aren't allowed to try clothes on! Clothing somehow made their way into the accessories and shoe bins; the odd men's shirt would idly sit on a rack amongst dresses.
The colour's a lovely burgundy and it fits as a relaxed, oversized shape. I've been into turtlenecks lately and can picture this pairing well with jeans and a coat during winter. I can see it going well with the plummy shade of a lipstick I've managed to track down—Revlon's Raisin Rage!
I wanted the haul to be complete so I looked around for bottoms. Topshop had jeans but most were of the same few kinds (and none from the Petite line!): Joni flares, Leigh ankle grazers, Moms (distressed dark greys & plain blues). I got the Mom jeans in the distressed dark grey. I know the notoriety of mum jeans but these seemed to have a slimmer cut and a boyfriend silhouette so I figured why not.
TOPSHOP MOTO Washed Black Ripped Mom Jeans. Retails MYR243. Final sale MYR65.70.
The other major, major find was a black duster jacket from Miss Selfridge, cut similarly in shape to a blazer. It works as a blazer but the thinner, unlined material makes it easier to pull off in tropical Malaysian weather. The forgiving sleeve width and lightweight material made it a no-brainer to get as a wardrobe staple.
MISS SELFRIDGE Petites Duster Jacket. Retails MYR263. Final sale MYR71.10.
The following two are pieces I found by chance. They are one of a few left if not the last ones I reckon. Remember to check in-between every piece on the rack as that's how I found these two!
TOPSHOP Black Crepe Strap Top. Retails MYR149. Final sale MYR53.55.

TOPSHOP Grey Amber Vest. Retails MYR39. Final sale MYR13.95.
The vests/ camis are not difficult to spot for Topshop as there are lots in different colours (some a little too garish for my taste) but this grey one was the only neutral colour so I snapped it right up!
That's it for my haul! And here's a final price breakdown:
Total would retail for: MYR867
I paid: MYR251Check out Day 2 haul here!






No comments :
Post a Comment